Thursday, May 6, 2010

reforward


Sometimes I feel like I'm pressing rewind and starting all over again. But really I'm moving forward. Well, moving away and moving forward. I recently left Santa Barbara, California, a place I've known only as paradise for the last three years. Surprisingly, it wasn't just the weather and scenery that made this place paradise. But many things. The community, the friendships, the learning, the growing, the inspiration, the Lord...all of these things working together as encouragement for my life. Santa Barbara...our little city on a hill, a place I will always consider home. And today I'm back home, in the very place I began. I ventured out of Houston, Texas to pursue dreams. And today I'm back, making those dreams a reality. It's good. It's scary. But it is. And for that, I am very thankful.

I will never feel 'ready'...like it's 'time' for the premier of {e.three}. That's because it's not exactly what it could be, I'm still building it, it's still growing. But hopefully it always will be. I'm inspired daily, and that is a good thing. I realize that my photo collection will only increase and we all know my puns will continue! And with that...images for your viewing and cards for your pleasure. These are the things I am going to share with you...and hopefully much, much more. You never know what this mind will create next. So welcome! I invite you to be inspired with me daily.

3 comments:

  1. i. am. so. proud. i LOVE it. tomorrow, i'm calling you. and i might just squeal with excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU. jeffrey. have much to do with this movement forward. thank you for making sure i took the road :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud, too! Can I be proud with you Jeffrey? :)

    Ems, I love your work and I love you! Just keep doing your thing! :)

    ReplyDelete